A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy. You’ll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis
- The Job Holder will be responsible for executing the E-Filing project,
- where he shall scan and file the supporting documents of the
- accounting transactions to be reviewed by the regional tax team in
- Prepare standardised reports or summaries, and other documentation required for the function.
- Assist the Finance team members as needed.
- Fresh graduate.
- College level education.
- Good command of English.
- Good level of accuracy to a high level of detail.
- Good organisation and office management skills.
- Capability to work well in a team
- Company: PwC
- Employment Type: 3 Months Fixed Term
- Location : Cairo,Egypt