- Facilitate receiving, preservation, arrangement, description and delivering documents to xerox for electronic archiving.
- Assist staff interested in requiring documents or accessing the electronic archives.
- Document functions and specifications for new documents need to electronic archiving.
- Follow policies, processes and procedures and manages their implementation to ensure all relevant procedural / legislative requirements are fulfilled
- Ensure compliance with all relevant CBE regulations, banking laws, AML regulations and internal AAIB policies and code of conduct in order to maintain AAIB’s sound legal position and mitigate any potential risks
- Bachelor’s degree of library Commerce, law ,Business Administration, Accounting or its equivalent
- 1-2 Years of Experience
- Good command of English Language
- Proficient user of MS Office applications
- Very good communication skills
- Attentive to details
- Ability to work under pressure
- Company: AAIB Bank
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location : 6 October,Egypt