- Maintain relations with all hospital staff to ensure adequate provision of quality patient services.
- Provide follow-up and feedback on the results of analysis reports to the Patients' Complaint.
- Submits a monthly report on patients' complaints/ analysis and follow-up.
- Report any observable unprofessional or improper action from Housekeeping staff or porters to the supervisors of the concerned departments that reflect on the quality of service and the hospital's image.
- Ensure coordination of communication between patients and relatives and medical staff.
- Provide patients and relatives with information on hospital services, procedures, and protocols.
- Respond to patients’ complaints regarding hospital services and ensure that concerns are handled properly.
- Bachelor Degree.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Females ONLY
- Very Good in English.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office Word & Excel.
- Night shift from 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Company: Al Ahly Medical Company
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location : Mokattam, Cairo