About the Internship
Account Manager – EMEA Sales Graduate Program
The EMEA Sales Graduate Program is a top graduate program including certifications, mentorship, an individual development plan and fast track career progression. You will join an international team that meets several times a year for training and development. The program offers additionally individual career mapping, excellent remuneration and commission structure and work-life balance.
As a Graduate Account Manager, you will be responsible for providing world-class IT solutions to a customer base in Egypt. You will work with work closely with different teams locally and internationally to build your network and will work on challenging projects to gain commercial and business acumen.
Application closing date: 22 February 2021
Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate sales ability and achieve targets, works within a team to support achievement of sales goals and deliver on customer service levels
- Effectively articulate the value proposition associated with Dell Technologies’ products and services
- Recommend business solutions considering customer needs and Dell Technologies’ interests, builds relationships with customers based on knowledge of Dell Technologies’ technology, products and services
- Leverage cross-functional resources to achieve results and meet customer needs, independently gathers information and works on own initiative, makes decision based on an appropriate amount of information and data analysis.
- Business / IT related degree and graduated 2020-2021
- Passion for technology and sales and ambition to succeed within a sales role
- Ability to learn Dell’s technologies, products and service and to align the portfolio to customer needs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Company: DELL Egypt
- Employment Type: Internship
- Location : Cairo, Egypt