The Talent Acquisition Intern works directly with the Odiggo HR Manager to provide administrative support through the recruiting life cycle. The Talent Acquisition Intern will conduct applicant phone screens, scheduling interviews and administering testing, reference checks, and new hire paperwork. This individual is responsible for providing phone support to the Talent Acquisition team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain external job boards and internal job postings for open requisitions.
- Develop and coordinate interview schedules for candidates and recruiters using Microsoft Outlook and manage/modify any changes to the schedule accordingly.
- Provide timely updates to the applicant tracking documents.
- Send reference checks for qualified candidates prior to conditional offer.
- Directly source qualified candidates for a variety of open positions across business units, working closely with regional recruiters
- Assist in the development of position descriptions
- Develop, run and update recruiting reports ensuring that we have up to date intel on candidates and open positions
- Lead the maintenance and organization of our applicant tracking system including posting open positions and vetting applications
- Completed Bachelor Degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to manage different projects simultaneously while maintaining high attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Company: Odiggo
- Employment Type: Internship
- Location : Cairo,Egypt