The SAP Young Professionals Program Egypt
The SAP Young Professionals Program is a free initiative delivered by the Digital Skills Centre. The program, which lasts for 3 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant. At the end of the training, SAP will work very closely with the graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners to work as an SAP Consultant.
Benefits and Offers
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
- Gain globally-recognised associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training. Please note this program does not guarantee you a job at the end of it.
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Egypt.
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Business Administration / Management Information Systems / Engineering
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested.
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- The program will commence towards the Mid-September 2022 and full-time availability from 9am – 6pm from Sunday - Thursday throughout the training period is essential. The Program will last for 3 months.
- this training will take place online in a virtual live classroom format. Please ensure you have strong enough internet at home to be able to participate in this program.