Benefits and Offers
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities
Duties and Responsibilities
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following :
- Supporting marketing activities with optimum budgets and regular reporting.
- Supporting local campaigns, promotions, launches and calendar.
- Support the development of digital channels, supporting business objectives, optimizing SEO, SEA and social media activations for lead generation and opportunity conversion.
- Gather and interpret local & global customer insights and translate into local actions on digital channels to optimize customer experience.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from markets and central team to reassure best information flow.
- Ad-hoc activities connected with supporting the Consumer Marketing Team.
- Student or Bachelor’s degree holder in Marketing, Economics, Business Management or any other relevant field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and ability to engage well with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Focus on details.
- Business curiosity and continuous improvements.
- Positive approach towards challenges.
- Availability to work full time (40hours/ week).
- Company: Philips
- Employment Type: Internship
- Job Location: Cairo, Egypt