Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily Audit for Rollout GPS System
- print and issue the safety passports
- Inspects the facility to identify safety, health, and environmental risks.
- Maintain EH&S records..
- Performs administrative duties for the EHS department including but not limited to general data
- entry and filing of training records, compliance documentation, and other EH&S records.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output.
- Develop and support implementation of various safety policies and programs.
- Interact with all departments to assist with EH&S issues.
- Conducting inspections and identifying hazards and EHS violations.
- Providing solutions and intervention strategies for hygiene, health, and safety hazards.
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions.
- Ensure that teams Data meet Huawei EHS Requirements
- Bachelor degree (engineering or Science)
- fresh graduate or one year of Experience in the same field
- Flexible to work over shifts
- Good leadership skills that enables the coordination of safety programs at departments and managers levels
- Good Communication skills & persuasiveness skills.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Company: Huawei
- Employment Type: Internship
- Location : Smart Village,Cairo