Banque Misr is currently recruiting for the role of Customer Service Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute all banking transactions for the segment of VIP customers with the best quality, while making sure that all required documents are fulfilled.
- Work to build a strong relationship and good communication with VIP customers
- Provide the best level of services and support to the segment of VIP customers by identifying their banking needs and continuous follow-up of all their transactions to be consistent with high-quality standards and speed in order to achieve customer satisfaction for the service provided.
- Support the Senior Client Relationship Manager in providing and selling financial products and services to new and existing clients.
- Work on nominating VIP clients for the Senior Client Relationship Manager.
- Carry out tasks related to data updating operations and following up on the delivered cards & gifts provided to the VIP segment.
- Reputable University Graduates
- Other Educational entities [Sadat Academy, Canadian International Collge, Arab Academy For Science, Technology & Maritime Trasport]
- Bachelor's degree with Grade “Good” At least.
- Banking Experience from 2-5 years.
- Preferable to have experience in Sales & Marketing of Banking Products.
- Very Good to Excellent in English Language (Spoken & Written).
- Very good to Excellent Communication skills.
- Company: Banque Misr
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location : Cairo, Alexandria, Daqahlia, Damietta,Egypt