Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain financial records for petty cash and cash-on-hand.
- Review invoices and checking payment requests.
- Daily accounting entry on the system and recording invoices.
- Reconcile GL entries in terms of prepayments, amortizations, advances, and accrued expenses.
- Prepare journal entries for the local & foreign petty cash and cash-on-hand transactions.
- Follow up petty cash balances and issue settlements.
- Reconciliation of payments and prepare analysis of petty cash.
- Process for temporary & permanent cash in advance requests.
- Daily audit for employee's expenses claims.
- Assist in month end/year end closing and produce monthly reports.
- Monthly follow up on petty cash and loans settlements.
- Review all company payment requests to ensure that they are allowable and authorized.
- Review and receive from all company cash, cheques and transfers’ requests and process the payment voucher.
- Review and reconcile all advances given to company or employees.
- Analyze expense and compare with the budget report
- Send periodic confirmation to employees to ensure that the company’s payables balance matches with the employees’ financial custody.
- Attention to details and can handle confidential information.
- Excellent organizational skills
- V. Good verbal and written communication skills.
- V. Good command of English
- Knowledge of A/P, A/R and payroll functions required.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Good Computer skills; Proficient with MS Excel and Word.
- B.Sc. in Commerce preferably in accounting - English Section
- Company: Giza Systems
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location : Cairo,Egypt