Internship DescriptionCollaborating on innovation challenges, interacting with Industry leaders, attending cross-functional networking events and volunteering for community service activities.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understands appropriate engineering and/or analytical methods.
- Participates in peer reviews
- Is able to follow detailed instructions from leaders or peers
- Collaborates to meet requirements
- Familiar with the Global Vehicle Development Process
- Stays ahead of current product developments and trends in area of responsibility
- Shares lessons learned with peers and Manager
- Crafts simple project plans.
- Makes recommendations based on work completed.
- Keeps Manager informed of assignment status, timing, and technical issues
- Takes advantage of all learning opportunities.
- Documents work completed.Performs other related duties as assigned
Diversity InformationGeneral Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities.
Internship DetailsCompany: General Motors
Employment Type: Internship
Location: Giza, Egypt