Huawei Wireless Engineer Internship
Duties and Responsibilities
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
- Participate in the planning and design of target networks for key accounts in the wireless domain, and output and presentation of customer summit materials, including:
- Collect and analyze carrier market challenges, gain insight into network pain points, identify sales opportunities, and assist the frontline in developing sales and customer guidance strategies.
- Participate in customer executive summit communication, including customer reception, solution clarification, presentation, and discussion.
- Major background in computer, communications, electronics, and automation
- Familiar with mobile communication services and networks, and be able to understand and analyze customer requirements.
- Good communication and presentation skills, awareness of service expansion, and good English and French.
- Prefer master basic theories of mobile communications networks, and have relevant practical experience.
- Have a basic command of the structure, product forms, and network evolution direction of the mobile communication network.
- Be familiar with the development trend of mobile communications services and network evolution
- Company: Huawei
- Employment Type: Internship
- Job Location: Smart Village, Egypt