This candidate will support the Africa Marketing Specialist in the planning and execution of both the country marketing and co-marketing strategies, events, product positioning and messages which deliver against Corporate Brand and business unit sales goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- will be supporting a wide variety of marketing areas including: brand marketing, co-marketing, assessment of potential markets, product life cycle planning, coordination of technical product development, development of product strategies, definition of promotional activities, event management, and products launches.
- The successful candidate will work in the EMEA Territory Country Marketing team and specifically under the coordination and supervision of Africa Marketing Manager as the main day to day contact for both the Consumer and Business related Marketing Activities in Africa and also for all the related co-marketing activities across the EMEA Territory , providing a tactical reactive support to DCG/IOTG BUs and reporting to EMEA Territory Marketing Manager.
- The candidate will work in a multi-national environment and will be part of a bigger EMEA virtual team (matrix management) working closely to the local META Retail and Sales Teams too
- Basic experience in supporting the planning and execution of both B2C and B2B Go To Market plans within ICT ecosystem is a key differentiator for the successful candidate.
- Basic knowledge of comarketing and communication strategies ; Good team player easily forming strong and extended networks with good communication skills and comfortable communicating at all levels.
- Basic Marketing experience spanning multiple disciplines, including understanding of social media and digital marketing.
- Flawless execution of joint marketing programs requires significant project management skills. Basic experience in geo/country marketing as well as basic knowledge in preparing and executing business events is a key advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills with networking abilities to get results across multiple internal and external groups.
- Ability to synthesize complex information into actionable plans and narratives would be advantageous.
- Given this specific role is for Africa Region and EMEA Territory Sales Marketing Group, the candidate should be based in Egypt with English, Arabic and possibly other language fluent in both verbal and written communication.
- A Degree in Marketing and/or Communication would be the ideal requirement.
- Company: Intel Egypt
- Employment Type: Internship
- Location : Egypt