Want to work for the most exciting digital company in the Middle East? noon.com is a technology leader with a simple mission: to create world-class digital marketplaces for consumers and businesses across the Middle East.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor the inventory and stock level on daily bases.
- Prepare sales Analysis and run all daily reports.
- Follow up weekly deals and top items execution.
- Market survey online and offline.
- Follow up on suppliers' payable and receivable with Retail Ops.
- Communicate and follow up with Content concerning Stock updates and new listings.
- New small seller acquisition.
- Senior or fresh graduate
- Good Excel skills
- Communication, negotiation, Outgoing, Problem solving, organizing, and demonstrable strong business acumen
- Ability to interact with suppliers and respond to
- complaints or issues raised by customers
- Exceptional communicator
Benefits and Offers
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results.
- At noon we have the courage to pursue what seems impossible, we work hard to get things done, we go to great lengths to ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers to our sellers or noon Bandidos is stellar but above all, we are grateful for the opportunities we have. If you feel the above values resonate with you - you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!
- Company: Noon
- Employment Type: Internship
- Location : Egypt