FRONERI EGYPT is seeking interns to join the team! We are looking for bright and enthusiastic University students interested in gaining professional hands-on experience within a market leading FMCG. Our Program is designed to provide interns with the exposure and knowledge required to get prepared for the market needs accompanied with tailored learning & career coaching You will get updated on your status through your mailbox, so we urge you to regularly check the inbox/junk folders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform lab analysis including the microbiological and chemical analysis of finished products and raw materials.
- Maintain the good laboratory practice and ISO requirements of the lab.
- Participate in food safety management system tasks.
- Support the factory hygienist in FSSC requirements related to his/her job.
- Support the raw and pack specialist tasks as well as the sensory lab functions.
- Education: 2021 - 2022 University Graduates
- Major: Pharmacy - biotechnology - food science or any relevant major
- Experience: Extracurricular Activities or/and Internships
- Availability for the upcoming 2 months
- Proficiency in English
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Eagerness to learn
- Positive Attitude and Adaptability
- Company: Froneri
- Employment Type: Internship
- Location : Egypt
- Duration : 2 months