Duties and Responsibilities
The candidate will be responsible to:
- Pay vendors on time based on payment schedule using market payment application.
- Perform payments reconciliation – analyze Vendors’ Open Items (i.e., daily) to clear items.
- Prepare payment files.
- Contact vendors directly, communicate issues and resolve it.
- Give training for vendors on new tools.
- Handle timely invoice processing (including deciding on the tax codes) and posting received invoices.
- Manage master data for vendors.
- Prepare internal/external reports and analysis.
- Perform maintenance and reconciliation of vendor data.
- University degree either in Economics/Accountancy/Finance.
- Knowledge of bank payment applications and invoicing compliance with legislation.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (particularly in Excel).
- Good analytical, planning, organizational and time-management.
- Ability to work with big volume of data.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficiency in English (Intermediate: spoken and written).
- Open to change and willing to learn new skills.
- Ability to follow up on pending issues.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- E-Commerce background.
- Company: Amazon
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location : Egypt