About this Company
Noon is one of the largest e-commerce companies in the Middle East. noon is launching “noon Food” - a food delivery service built in the interests of local restaurants.
We at noon Food are a small, dynamic team working on introducing the noon Food service to the world. If you love new challenges, are open to learning and thrive in an entrepreneurial culture, this is exactly the place for you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Outbound calling, pitching, and onboarding restaurant partners
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate Account Managers for further development and closure
- Ensuring accuracy in collection and submission of restaurant onboarding documents/checklist
- Actively supporting the sales team on onboarding tasks.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
Benefits and Offers
- The ideal candidate must have superior analytical, communication, and presentation skills. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment, working autonomously, and taking full control & responsibility for achieving business objectives
- At noon we have the courage to pursue what seems impossible, we work hard to get things done, we go to great lengths to ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers to our sellers or noon Bandidos is stellar but above all, we are grateful for the opportunities we have.
- Company: noon Egypt
- Employment Type: Internship
- Location : Egypt (Remote)