Are you a forward-thinking and aspiring undergraduate ready to take your next steps in the world of Talent Acquisition? Join our team as Talent Acquisition Intern and see for yourself how it differs from any other. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey to your career? If yes, start your professional learning journey in industry with us at Siemens!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working closely with our Talent Acquisition Partners to assist them in their daily operational tasks
- Supporting the recruitment process as per the strategy that has been agreed with the relevant TA Partner
- Supporting with marketing campaigns, website content and social media updates to promote the Siemens brand on social media channels and writing posts.
- Responsible for initial screening of candidates prior to Hiring Manager review (CV screening, telephone interviews as required)
- Participating in projects and other tasks as agreed by TA Lead to drive excellence in the TA function
- Support the TA Partner on additional tasks to help manage increased volumes or ad hoc requests in line with the overall team model
- Help Field HR team on universities, career days
- You study Bachelors ideally Master’s degree at a university
- You think logically, willing to self-learn and research, and take a creative approach to problem solving
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly; take ownership of challenges and ideas and are looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions
- Ability to develop relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Able to prioritize and organize tasks effectively.
- Good telephone manner and professional approach.
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Cairo, Egypt