Benefits and Offers
The scholarship aims to help graduates and final-year students, regardless of their field of study, to reach the B2 level “for free” and then to be hired in multinational companies in the field of contact centers in cooperation with the Ministry of Communications and Technology.
Please read the conditions that must be met to obtain the grant and fill out the application form in case of match “only”:
- Age from 20 to 35 years old
- The scholarship is for college and institute graduates, as well as fourth-year students only
- The applicant must have a beginner in the German language and have completed the first level (A1) at least
- The applicant is exempt or has completed military service
- Commitment to attend all lectures and not to be absent
- Full-time course (4 days a week)
- Ready for employment after completing the required levels in one of the telecommunications companies through the Ministry of Communications
- The course is available online and in the institute’s branches
- A face-to-face interview in DFA head office is a must.