The GE Healthcare Life Care Solution’s Marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Intern to support in the overall marketing efforts for the MENEAT and SSA region. This individual will play a key role in developing and executing the marketing plan to reach targets of market sizing, brand awareness, sales enablement and ultimately sales acceleration. The marketing specialist will support in both internal and external initiatives and should be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics. The hired individual will ultimately support our commercial team with marketing programs that will accelerate sales generation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct Market research to improve visibility, understand consumer trends and support with Market Size and Market share on a modality/country level.
- Contribute to the development of ideas for creative marketing campaigns across the Life Care solutions portfolio
- Support in internal and external marketing activities, demonstrating expertise in (content creation and optimization, event planning, communications, etc…)
- Liaise with Event organizers and external GE Healthcare Approved vendors
- Plan and execute initiatives for customer outreach alongside our internal MarComm team (social media, Marketo, web-browser adds, email, TV, etc…)
- Assist in analyzing market data (market size, market share, visibility, campaign results, conversion rate, coverage, traffic, etc…)
- Assist with internal and external communications both upstream and downstream
- Undertake additional marketing tasks as assigned
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Great communication skills both verbal and in writing in English (must) and Arabic (ideal)
- Understanding of marketing tools, both traditional and digital; as well as, market research methods, a must
- Solid computer skills a must. Thorough understanding of MS Office (ex: Excel & Powerpoint) , marketing softwares (ex: Adobe Creative) and applications (smartsheet, web analytics, Google Adwords etc…)
- Well organized, detailed oriented and team player
- Understanding of the Life Care Solutions portfolio, nice to have