As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the building, You will welcome guests and greet people who visit our Head office. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries and distribute mail
- Act as first point of contact for visitors
- Inform other employees of visitors' arrivals or cancellations
- Provide general administrative and facility support.
- Works closely with facility occupants to insure it is properly maintained and facility assets are appropriately provided and assigned.
- Monthly and weekly reports.
- 0-1 years relevant experience in administration.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field
- Excellent communication, negotiation skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude