We are looking for a qualified HR Business Partner to oversee all human resources operations and ensure they’re aligned with our business goals, Our ideal candidates should have experience in HR practices, employee management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Consult with line management / employees and provide daily HR guidance to the business account.
- Prepares a pool of CVs, screen and select CVs for relevant positions.
- Ensures candidates are initially screened against appropriate criteria (competency-based model).
- Attends the interviews with the hiring managers and make sure proper interview documentation has been filled.
- Follows up on delivery of offer to candidate as well as undergoing of medical check.
- Upon hiring, responsible for on-boarding to all new hires.
- Assists with other recruitment departmental initiatives i.e. Employment fairs.
- Maintains an updated organizational structure of the business account.
- Handles all employee transactions on system.
- Assists in drafting the JDs and handles communication of Job Descriptions (JDs) to the incumbents and their sign offs.
- Assists in completing the annual Performance cycle.
- Provides HR policy guidance.
- Resolve complex employee relations issues
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity.
- Bachelor's degree in the field of Human recourses or Business administration.
- 0 - 1 years of experience in HR or related field.
- Strong Leadership, communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite