- Reviewing & Processing vendors’ invoices on SAP after ensuring proper allocations.
- Validating costing of goods and services , reporting variances -If any.
- Preparing the weekly payments for the foreign and local suppliers, incompliance with the agreed payment terms.
- Reconcile GR/IR (Good Receipt/ Invoice Receipt) accounts on a monthly basis with the proper analysis for differences -If any.
- Preparing the payments for Customs duties, withholding Tax, VAT payments and salary tax on a timely basis.
- Circulation and monitoring of aging reports across trade and non-trade operations.
- Handling accruals, Monthly and year-end adjustments as required.
- Follow-up on the settlement of cash advances of employees and down payments.
- Monthly reconciliation of the Intercompany balances including monthly / yearly confirmation.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Fluent English Language
- Organizing and prioritizing skills
- Very good knowledge of advanced Excel and related computer application.
- High level of Attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of communications is needed
- Problem solving skills
- Information Management skills
- Ability to work extended hours
Company: Al-Mansour Automotive
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: El Sheikh Zaid, Al Jizah, Egypt