This is a outbound face-to-face customer facing role to generate revenue by delivering product recommendations and sales fulfilment to customers who require specific products. The primary focus is on multiple sales streams or specialist products, however can identify cross sell opportunities based on customer need and refers where necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understanding and meeting customer needs, maximising the opportunities for HSBC to achieve the WPB plan/metrics
- Leading the Personal Banking proposition to ensure opportunities are identified and customer needs are met effectively, maximising all available resources.
- Maximise all opportunities to cross sell and increase Product Per customer ratios
- compliance with the relevant Group standards and the Regulatory requirements
- whilst the job holder does not have a direct portfolio of customers they are responsible for generating leads and sales from the Personal Banking proposition and making referrals to Wealth
- B. University (BA) or (BS)
- years working experience
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Customer-oriented and with a self-learning attitude.
- Strong self-motivation, can work under pressure.
- Computer literate, with basic skillsets (MS Office).
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Cairo, Egypt