The Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable undergraduates pursing a bachelor’s degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
- Be currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in any of the following disciplines: Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Be in your in your final or penultimate year of degree studies
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Able to complete a 2-3 months for summer internship.
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied
Company: Baker Hughes
Employment Type: Internship