In this role you’ll be part of an actively growing Customer Success (CX) team. The Customer Success organization helps customers optimize their network investment and speed adoption and migration of advanced technologies. A key component of the Advance Services portfolio is our Project Management capability and expertise. You’d be supporting Project Management team in their daily tasks as well as take part in hands-on training on projects assisted by an experienced Cisco Project Manager.
Internship Start Date: 6 September, 2022
Duration: 6 - 12 months
Location: Virtual / Cairo Office, Egypt
Schedule: Full-time or Part-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assistance in successful completion of customer projects led by Project Managers.
- Ensuring the accuracy of project data in internal tools and systems.
- Active participation in Team’s life and ensuring effective communication between team members.
- Assisting project managers in performing project administration activities.
Benefits and Offers
- Opportunity to shadow technology professionals and understand a broad range of Cisco Technologies
- Understanding of core Project Management knowledge areas
- Interaction with Cisco employees and clients all over the world
- Paid internship
- Currently pursuing a bachelor or a master degree in IT, Project management, Computer Science or Business degrees or recent graduate eligible to internship
- You are fluent in English (written and verbal) and Arabic
- Must be able to work in Egypt without any visa sponsorship
- Technology enthusiast, who enjoys talking about innovation and always keeps up with the latest technology news.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
- View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
- Enjoy looking at practical real-life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them.
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
- Holding Cisco Certifications (e.g.,CCNA, CCNP) or industry recognized certifications is a plus.