Interested to join a company where Entrepreneurship is valued and innovation celebrated. Danoners seize opportunities to step out of the everyday and engage with the community and industry.
Our Summer Internship is designed to enable undergraduates pursing a bachelor’s degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribution in driving projects in collaboration with different functions
- Coordination and support in the roll out of new projects/Job tasks
- Support decision making via the provision of data analysis
- To carry out a range of tasks as allocated by the Manager/Team Supervisor.
- To have a flexible approach to work to meet the changing needs of the team.
- To assist in the production and delivery of a range of written correspondence including reports and presentations.
- To attend meetings associated with the tasks or projects allocated
- To uphold a positive image of the service through good public relations.
- The ideal candidate will be a student in any major.
- Strong analytical skills
- Takes responsibility and ownership over projects and act with agility, speed and pragmatism.
- Good (written) communication skills and able to present findings in a concise manner.
- Shows curiosity and able to easily connect to people.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Employment Type: Internship