This vacancy comes within the range of Elsewedy Electric Graduate Development Program "BEAM", which is designed for Graduates with 0-2 years of experience. The program offers various job rotations, mentorships, coaching & trainings.
2020, 2021 & 2022 Graduates are welcomed to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and review journal entries and reconciliations, including documentation and presentation of results to management and senior leadership.
- Respond to requests from other departments.
- Monitor the cash-in and cash-out.
- Monitor company cash collections, checks issued & deposited to avoid idle funds and fraud.
- Prepare daily treasury transactions LGs& LCs& bills of collection &transfers
- Monitor daily bank balances, cash clearing accounts
- Reconcile bank statements on a monthly basis
- Ensure proper implementation of bank transactions.
- Process all deposited miscellaneous checks and ensure timely G/L posting
- Support daily/weekly/monthly Treasury and accounting activities.
- Review all monthly debt and subsidiaries journal entries, account reconciliations
- Bachelor Degree of Commerce - Accounting Major
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and its applications is a must.
- Excellent communication skills
- English Business Fluency
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: New Cairo,Egypt