The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across all PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives.
This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for PC Compute Devices.
Responsibilities may be quite diverse and are exempt non-technical in nature reporting into the Retail Sales Manager. In addition to creating operational frame work for META partners to assure weekly reporting in alignment with stakeholders.
At the end of your internship you will have gained valuable skills and experience working for a dynamic innovative technology leader.
Benefits and Offers
At Intel, we offer a competitive package as well as a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There's no fear of failure - we know that's how innovation happens, and you’ll never be bored.
To apply for this position you must be a student currently pursuing a Post Graduate University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Business Management and/or Computer Science, with a focus on Consumer or marketing and or management (or equivalent).
You will be a great fit if you have:
- Strong analytical skills, and well versed in using Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Understanding of marketing consumer retail
- Ability to work and collaborate with global and local partnerships to building integrated sales and marketing campaigns
- Team player in a distributed dispersed structure initiative taking and self-motivation to work with little supervision
- Enthusiastic about learning new technologies and develop business ideas with new technologies – eagerness to learn and looking for a challenge!
- Good communication skills and proficiency in English and Arabic language.
Employment Type: Internship