Our Egypt National Graduate Program aims to attract, nurture, and develop passionate Egyptian talents. This program offers our excellent industry expertise, proficient functional knowledge and outstanding business insights, fostering a rich and rewarding career in Luxury Retail.
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Marketing & Communications
- Learning & Development
Benefits and Offers
- We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
- Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span between different teams, different job roles, different categories, and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
- We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
- Completed a bachelor’s degree relevant to the NGP departments mentioned above - (2020-2022) Graduate
- Excellent English language communication skills, both written and spoken.
- A desire to contribute in a fast-paced and multi-cultural environment
- A passion for Luxury Retail that always prioritizes the customer (internal or external)
- A curious and inquisitive mindset
- A collaborative approach - team work delivers results for everyone
- The ability to learn and adapt - recognizing changing trends and tackling the unexpected
- Commitment towards the various tasks, responsibilities and duties assigned throughout the Program
- Charismatic personality with good stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to solve problems effectively and fairly while considering and exploring different solutions
- Good conflict management, facilitation, and resolution skills.
- Outstanding inter-personal skills and empathy
- A kind nature and strong team spirit
- Self-starter, ability to take ownership of their responsibilities with eagerness to continue learning and growing
Employment Type: Internship
Duration: 18 months