Banque Misr was established in 1920 by pioneer economist and financial expert, Mohamed Talaat Harb Pasha, who created the concept of investing in national saving and directing them towards economic and social development marking the Bank as the first wholly owned Egyptian bank.
- Medical and social insurance
- Attractive Package + Annual bonus
- Work location: Dokki - Nasr City - downtown (Cairo-Giza)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle all incoming calls of the call center.
- Provide follow up, occasional campaigns and call backs blended with normal inbound calls.
- Provide best possible service to both external and internal customers to achieve highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Fresh Graduates are most welcome to apply
- Call Center experience will be an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree (Any)
- Very good command of English
- High communication skills