About This Company
Misr Pharmacies is one of the biggest pharmaceutical retail companies in Egyptian market. We operate with over 1800 employees, from our Headquarters in Giza, Egypt and across over Seventy-Five stores in cities such as Cairo, Giza, Alexandria, Damanhour, Banha, Suze, Assiut, Sohag, Hurghada and Sharm El-Sheikh.
Misr Pharmacies are looking for a bright candidate, ideally at entry level who is looking to further their experience within HR. The role would be ideal for someone with an interest in Human Resources.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting HR team with coordinating recruitment activities.
- Screen CVs using candidate database and other virtual software tools.
- Feedback to candidates in a timely manner.
- Stay up to date on filing and candidate trackers.
- Organize and attend recruitment events.
- You’ll need to be 18+ years of age.
- 3rd or 4th year undergraduate.
- No specific experience is required, but you should be comfortable striking up a conversation and keeping it going
- Currently we are hiring for the summer period so ideally candidates will be available for a minimum of 4 days per week.
- The ability to commute to our office in Mohandessin, Giza.
How to Apply
Interested candidates shall send their resumes to: email@example.com With mention "HRSIP".