- Analyzing and understanding the sectors and companies assigned to.
- Evaluate business models and perform various valuation techniques to value companies and sectors assigned to.
- Data gathering and news following regarding the sectors and companies assigned to.
- Continuously maintain updated models/fundamental view and quarterly results/conference calls commentary for the assigned companies in order to be included in the stock selection process.
- Effectively contribute to the strategy notes issued by the research desk.
- Contribute effectively in updating, daily, weekly and monthly supporting information reports.
- Continuously seeks to improve his/her knowledge about theory and best practice in the field of investment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Covering a number of sectors and companies listed on the Egyptian stock market including understanding, analyzing and valuating the covered stocks.
- Provide support for the Portfolio Managers by pitching new ideas and raising concerns regarding invested companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, or business administration.
- From 0 to 2 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of valuation models and different valuation techniques (DCF, multiples...).
- Post Graduate studies as Msc in Finance or any level in CFA is a plus.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid problem-solving and team management abilities.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
- Fluent spoken and written English language skills.
How to Apply
Apply by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org , Email subject: Equity Research Analyst Internship.