The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-pressure environment with a strong passion for delivering results. A candidate who has a successful history of working in teams solving challenging topics and is willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. At noon, we have the courage to pursue what seems impossible. We work hard to get things done. We go to great lengths to ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers to our sellers or noon Bandidos is stellar but above all, we are grateful for the opportunities we have. If you feel the above values resonate with you – you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Grow sales of new sellers and key accounts
- Facilitation of the content creation process for new sellers
- Help sellers fix content /barcode /pricing eros and reduce not live % on both FBN & b2b assortment
- Providing inputs & follow up with sellers for replenishment to reduce FBN OOS
- Providing regular input & follow up sellers for price comp
- Providing inputs of assortment gap /potential growth opportunities
- Solve seller escalation tickets/ mediate with the seller operations team wherever needed Manager /improve customer experience for category
- Content Enrichment and correction to improve and maintain a good customer experience on the noon website.
- Mapping assortment & content quality with amazon and other players and use this as input to grow selection with current seller base
- Handle Customer complains/ Item authenticity verifications and work with sellers to solve these
- Graduation, preferably in business
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English and Arabic.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
Employment Type: Internship