We are searching for an intern to start on the 29th of August, for a 6 months internship.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Consult with managers on a regular basis to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives
- Handling the whole Onboarding process.
- Compiling reports on recruitment for the HR Department.
- Create/Amend and post job descriptions on career website and/or social media
- Assisting in scheduling interviews/calls with candidates, in some cases arranging last minute sourcing request
- Follow up with candidates and/or hiring managers on schedule/timing/feedback
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires
- Finding and filtering appropriate job applicants and performing reference checks.
- Help the hiring team with recruiting methods and interview questions
- Making sure information on the ATS system is correct and up to date
- Performs other administrative duties as assigned that support the overall objective of the position.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Human Resources or related field.
- Experience in and knowledge of recruitment process.
- Knowledge of employment legislature and practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Arabic.
- Ability to prioritize, multi task, and complete projects within deadline.
- Familiarity with social media, especially LinkedIn
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, including intermediate knowledge of Excel,
- Highly organized with strong follow up skills and strong attention to details.
Employment Type: Internship
Location: Cairo, Egypt