We're looking for a Graduate who's looking to start his/her career in the field of organizational development to help us meet our HR department’s objectives. As an HR/OD Intern, you will be in charge of designing job descriptions, competency frameworks, organizational charts, KPIs, HR Policies, and Procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing job analysis and designing job descriptions considering the strategic direction and departmental objectives.
- Designing the optimum org. chart considering MP planning, workload analysis, seniority ratio, the span of control, and the chain of command.
- Designing core, leadership, and technical competency framework.
- Creating PMS module and KPIs for any newly added or created position
- Creates HR Policies and Procedures.
Benefits and Offers
- A certificate of recognition upon program completion will be provided for the interns who complete the internship program.
- An opportunity for full-time employment upon program completion for those who meet the eligibility criteria.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience: 0-1 year.
- Language: Excellent in English.
- Computer Skills: Excellent in MS Office.
- Other Requirements: HR Certificate holders are preferred.
- Skills Needed: Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.