The legal internship program provides University students with corporate/legal exposure with GE Gas Power legal team in MENA. The legal internship is a one month program which provides candidates the opportunity to better understand the workings of GE’s legal department. It will also provide them the opportunity work closely with the GE legal team on contact negotiations/drafting and receive developmental feedback.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to work in a team For 1 Month in GE.
- Ability to effectively support the Gas Power legal team in a legal project.
- Ability to support the legal team for contract negotiations/drafting.
- Undergraduate in a Recognized Law university.
- Fluency in Arabic and English is a Must.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of law and in particular contract law.
Employment Type: Internship