Review and action all transactions on all the listed names/entities and countries against sanction hits in accordance with compliance with the agreed turnaround time and operating procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and approve Transactions with 100 % accuracy within the established delivery standards with the agreed operating procedures.
- Escalate to compliance team if there is any sanction hit against any individual/entity or country for approval
- Ensure all Transactions are processed before EOD which have landed before daily cut off.
- Seek updates from compliance team with regards to the sanction screening.
- Identify process gaps and recommend system improvements and enhance efficiency to minimize risk and improve delivery standers.
- Good Communication skills. (Both verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- 0-4 years’ experience in compliance unit of any bank.
- Basic computer operating skills. (MS Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good knowledge of general banking rules and regulations
Company: Mashreq Bank
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Egypt (Remote)