Job DescriptionTo search for new business opportunities in local market to deliver sales, through making outbound calls/ (visits when needed) to describe bank’s products, explain the benefits of these products, in relevance to customer’s needs, and to answer customer’s questions to increase revenues and meet set targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Present financial products to clients using the authorized techniques in order to meet customer’s needs and preserve CIB’s market share.
- Initiate efficiently and professionally new customer accounts to increase revenues.
- Ensure the delivery of all the required documents in a timely manner to maintain accurate records in alignment with work policies and procedures.
- Prepare sales reports to advise Telesales supervisor stating sales progress in order to support further decision making.
- Attend regular meetings with Telesales Supervisor to review weekly/ daily/ monthly sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers.
- Bachelor degree of commerce, business administration or related fields
- (0-2) years of retail sales experience
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Good command of English & Arabic languages
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Service Oriented"