This role will involve working closely with BPO training management and internally with QA and service delivery for facilitaing and supporting BPO and internal CS team with reports, plans revisions etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing training function with BPO through our regional training SOP
- Deliver TTT sessions when needed for upcoming training projects
- Follow up with BPO on daily basis for completion rates, challenges, distribution of training resources, etc.. to meet deadlines & desired outcomes
- Review all training department plans, training batches, activities, etc & give instructions, add changes when needed.
- Communicate with multiple internal teams when it comes to training projects, process optimization, team performance, etc.
- Communicate both, business & knowledge updates.
- Oversee all training related projects, CX, QA, OPs, Process teams
- Bachelors / Masters in Mass Communications, Media, Marketing, English etc.
- Excellent Commuincaton & Negotiation skills
- Basic Training and Presentation skills
- Willingness to learn and a passion to join a growing global start up
- Available for a 6 Month Internship
Employment Type: Internship