Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare General ledger Journal entries according to university financial policies and applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare accounts receivables Journal entries on the invoice issuance date to maintain an accurate accounts receivables system to enhance the collection function
- Daily update of bank reconciliation sheets to provide a clear view for the cash management process
- Follow up for all students in all program balance and transaction
- Handling Receivable safe and weekly deposit for all amounts
- Review, sign the evidenced hard copy of monthly closing and make sure that the keeping. maintenance of monthly end closing file is indeed in order
- Prepare monthly entries year-end adjustments
- Perform other tasks as required.
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent
- 0-2 years of experience in accounting/finance preferably in Accounts receivables
- V. Good Knowledge of accounting standards and principles is A MUST.
- V. Good command English and Arabic is a must; any other language is a plus.
Employment Type: Internship
Location: New Cairo, Cairo