The role of the Financial Coordinator is responsible for all the transactional accounting operations of LEC EG entities including preparation of Financial Statements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate with the vendors to receive the invoices.
- Receives and reviews the invoices to ensure that all required data as company name & tax calculation are accurately presented and ensure complete documentation for Kofax scanning.
- Scan and submit the invoices and supporting documents to KOFAX for booking.
- Prepare proper refence check for tracking purpose.
- Ensure complete archiving system.
- Upload petty cash to Kofax for booking.
- Prepare bank forms and submit bank transfer requests (visiting bank etc..).
- Have the full bank transfer set scanned and sent to the concerned department for booking.
- Deposit Customer AR checks in bank & keep full storage of Checks deposits.
- Perform any Ad hoc operational duties & responsibilities as and when required (support in tracking invoice booking and payment dates, support in handling business queries related to suppliers’ concerns, support internal/external audits through providing necessary invoice information).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Very Good English language verbal and written.
- Computer literate.
- 0/2 years’ experience working in Finance Department. Fresh Graduates accepted for this position.
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Employment Type: Full-time