PwC Egypt Deals Graduate Program
A career in Resourcing and Deployment, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to work in cross line of service staffing helping our network be even more agile in the ever evolving markets we work with, providing the right people on the right projects at the right time. You’ll focus on ensuring that resources of suitable skills and calibre are available for tasks and activities as required as well as managing the education, planning, and skills enhancement associated with resources.
As a team, we maximise resource sharing and enable the delivery of PwC to our clients through line of service and cross line of service staffing, forecasting, utilisation, and workload balance while considering development and diversity initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as the Graduate core programme team in charge of the graduate participants in their territory throughout the 3-year programme (welcomes them, coordinates onboarding, deployment, career development, talent management..)
- Acts as a point of contact within the BU for both Edge participants and all parties involved in the implementation of Edge.
- Monitors the day-to-day deployment of Edge participants in their BU.
- Escalates issues to Programme Lead & Programme Sponsor when needed.
- Champions diversity/values difference and develops an agile workforce.
- Coordinates all the necessary logistics for all graduate related trips (visas, flights, hotels) and related expenses.
- Leave approver (annual leave, study leave, sick leave, etc)
- Communicates the objectives of the Edge programme to the territory teams (IFS/L&D,Recruitment and Deals) and ensures alignment of teams.
- Gives graduate participants a warm welcome at the start of the programme and provides them with an overview of the Edge journey.
- Provides Graduate participants insight and guidance for their career at PwC.
- Assign business unit Buddies to all new joiners. Works with the BUs and HR to assign relevant Career Coaches.
- Carries out performance reviews of Edge participants together with Edge Programme Lead and Programme Sponsor.
- Shares and promotes profiles of the existing & soon-to-be Edgers across different BUs and supports rotations and/or BU tagging based on skills, career development and background.
- Strategic analysis on Graduate programme headcount, attrition, recruitment targets, etc.
Company: PwC Middle East
Employment Type: Internship