Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing the daily entries, clear, serial, and dated, complete with signatures, and sending them to the line manager.
- Periodic follow-up and review of clients' credit accounts, and prepared reports.
- Audit and review cashiers' safes and make sure that collection and sealing of storage and its balance are correct.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Track bank deposits and payments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting is a must.
- 1 - 3 years of experience.
- Max Age 30.
- Advanced MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint experience.
- Very good command of English
- Very good communication skills.
Company: Seoudi Supermarket
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Nasr City, Cairo