To implement all system related entries of diversified programs and activities related to Learning & Development to maintain accurate update of database and related systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement all Oracle system related entries to ensure that all records are accurately and timely updated.
- Handle the data entry of attendance of all courses conducted by the L&D as well as the no show cases to maintain updated records.
- Handle the data entry of expenses for employees’ attending from outside Cairo on the relevant system.
- Handle the date entry of invoices of all vendors involved in courses conducted by through L&D to CIB employees in a timely manner
- Handle the catering of all the courses on weekly basis and responsible for conveying the requests to the agreed catering vendors.
- Maintain a payment log of all invoices loaded on the system.
- Check on monthly basis, the courses locations as well as courses owners on the system.
- Assist L&D officers in any requested L&D pop up projects to ensure effective finalization.
- Visit the classes to assure proper implementation of L&D ground rules, related to attendance and course logistics.
- Support the team in handling the logistics of the summer internship project to ensure effective finalizing.
- Bachelor’s degree of Commerce, Business Administration, Accounting or its equivalent
- Minimum 0 to 2 years of experience
Job DetailsCompany: CIB
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Smart Village, Giza