Job DescriptionTo perform the cards activation calls and execute the action plan through daily consistent productivity of outbound activation calls to increase the activation rates.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform customers calls-out based on cards MOB (Month on Box) reports in an attempt to activate their cards to increase the activation rates and sustain the cards portfolio and to increase revenues & customers’ satisfaction
- Adhere to the pre-set quality standards to provide a consistent outstanding service to all respective customers
- Achieve the monthly set targets for cards activation rates through the outbound calls following the approved scripts.
- Follow the related S.O.P and adhere professionally to the mandatory and optional questions during the activation calls.
- Provide the Activation Supervisor with regular performance reports showing details of the activated cards feedback and reasons of cards not activated, The agent has no access to extract such information to give for the Supervisors, this will be added to the Supervisor JD Work on the prompt and professional closure of complaints related to cards activation received through the Customer Care Unit,& CRM, within the set TAT.
- Bachelor’s degree of Commerce, Business Administration, Economics or of related
- Minimum 0 - 2 years of experience
- Good Command of English & Arabic Languages
- Very Good Computer skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Service oriented
- Problem solving skills
- Results Oriented