Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
Make the best out of your winter-break vacation this year and embark with our “Nokia IP Networks & Services Fundamentals” internship. You will get to know the latest cutting-edge technologies we are forming to connect the world through virtual "New Normal" technology market experience.
Benefits and Offers
- Strong understanding of Nokia latest technologies in IP Routing with hands on experience
- Work smart by managing multiple priorities with deadlines in a constantly changing environment
- Be willing to work in flexible-hours mode, as the job demands
- Be more approachable by developing the interpersonal and soft skills that help you in your future career start-up, … etc
- Networking with Nokia experts in different technologies tracks throughout the whole program
- Priority to become one of our colleagues and join one of Nokia permanent positions
- Preferred major in Telecommunications or Electrical Engineering students or Computer Science (Software Engineering)
- Post-grads/under-graduation: Graduation year in 2022 or 2023
- Min. Garde: Good or Very Good (GPA above 3.0 or equivalent)
- Strong command of English language. French (+ value-added)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High level of commitment and availability during the internship set dates
- Understanding of Python, Java or C++ and Redhat
- NRS1 or CCNA or JNCIA study or certified (Preferred)
Employment Type: Internship