Internship DescriptionHandling Core VAS projects as Dev-Ops model, starting from feasibility study, integration , Go-live activities, in addition to handling operational tasks after going live.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling different VAS systems Dev-Ops responsibilities.
- Study new VAS Service descriptions and make a complete feasibility study.
- Responsible on integration assessment & defines the implementation plan of the service across different IT nodes including development, integration & acceptance testing
- Responsible of new systems upgrades & extensions
- Accept and validate new features implementation, software upgrades and new products and services.
- React immediately to any problems through physical site intervention for system restart or hardware check.
- Regular On-call duties: Perform planned actions during low traffic & handle open cases with vendors & customer complaints.
- Provide weekly revenue and traffic reports & dashboards for all VAS systems
- Full documentation for VAS projects & services platforms including solution documents, systems procedures, work orders and processes.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor degree in Telecommunication and Electronics Engineering or Computer Science or any related field
- Very good English both written and spoken.
- Very good Microsoft office knowledge.
- Project management Skills
Internship DetailsCompany: Orange
Employment Type: Internship