- Maintain financial records for petty cash and cash-on-hand.
- Review invoices and check payment requests.
- Daily accounting entry on the system and recording invoices.
- Reconcile GL entries in terms of prepayments, amortizations, advances, and accrued expenses.
- Prepare journal entries for the local & foreign petty cash and cash-on-hand transactions.
- Reconciliation of payments and preparing an analysis of petty cash.
- Senior-year students of Accounting or Finance major
- Very good command of English
- Good communication skills
- Result-oriented and a real passion for Sales
- Analytical thinker
Internship DetailsCompany: Talaat Moustafa Group
Location: Cairo, Egypt