Internship DescriptionThis position works out of our Egypt affiliate located in Established Pharmaceuticals division where we are committed to bringing the benefits of our trusted medicines to more people in the world’s fastest-growing countries. Our broad portfolio of high-quality and differentiated branded generic medicines reaches across multiple therapeutic areas including gastroenterology, women's health, cardiometabolic, pain management/central nervous system, and respiratory.
- Working as part of a team assigned to various Health care units.
- Conduct regular visits to potential pharmacies within the assigned territory.
- Medical background is a must.
- Undergraduates (5th year) and Fresh graduates.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge and usage of computer Microsoft office programs including power point, spreadsheets, and Microsoft word.
Internship DetailsCompany: Abbott Medical
Employment Type: Internship
Location: Cairo, Egypt