PACE is a structured Engineering Development Program, designed to fast track the development of fresh graduates and qualified internal talents to future engineering leaders. Participants will move into a Maintenance Engineer or Assistant Chief Engineer role after successfully completing the 24 Month program and is subject to placements availability. The career path of all participants is regularly reviewed during Talent Reviews towards the appropriate career progression. Within Egypt we have two placement locations available, one successful candidate will be based at Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort and one at Hilton Cairo Heliopolis.
- Be an Egyptian national, or eligible to work in Egypt.
- Have a Mechanical, Electrical or Electromechanical Engineering related bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Be able to speak, read and write English fluently.
- Be able/willing to live and work in Egypt.
- Be mobile across the MEA&T region after completing the program.
- Have the “PACE” and desire to embark on a pathway to accelerate your career to become a future engineering leader.
Company: Hilton Egypt
Employment Type: Internship
Location: Cairo, Egypt